""I so appreciate Dan's creativity, openness, and competence in creating customized training that led to "aha" moments for our students and strengthened the skills graduating students need in the workforce.""
Mary Jane Brown, Butler University
Building Resilience Within Yourself and Your Team
Date: March 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 Noon Central - 1:00 PM Central
ALL are welcome to attend! To register, click here.
Resilience is the ability to bounce back after personal or professional trials or setbacks and gain strength in the process. When we are resilient, we . . .
- Know how to cope in spite of setbacks, barriers, or limited resources
- Are willing and able to overcome obstacles to get what we want
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Maintain a healthy energy level
- See setbacks as temporary and failures as isolated and short term
How can employees persevere and remain diligent in the face of difficult challenges? How do we help employees navigate constant change without losing all of their energy or positivity? Join us in this interactive session to learn valuable tools and specific actions for building and maintaining resilience within your workforce. Based on the latest research in the areas of neuroscience, positivity, and resilience.
After participating in this interactive session you will be able to:
- Differentiate between the truths and myths regarding resiliency
- Describe the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that hinder resilience within yourself and your remote workforce
- Identify the key characteristics of resilient people
- Utilize 11 Resiliency Builders to strengthen resilience within yourself and your employees
To register, click here.
This is some default content