"Dan is amazing. He seemed to know what I needed to work on before I could verbalize my issues, and suggested ways to start working on them immediately. He was very flexible with what came up. I'll remember his passion, sincerity, and energy."
E. Keenan, Real Estate Professional
Building Resilience in Today's Workforce
Date: May 11, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern/12:00 pm Central - 2:00 PM Eastern/1:00 pm Central
Resilience is the ability to bounce back after personal or professional trials or setbacks and gain strength in the process. When we are resilient, we . . .
- Know how to cope in spite of setbacks, barriers, or limited resources
- Are willing and able to overcome obstacles to get what we want
- Are flexible and adaptable
- Maintain a healthy energy level
- See setbacks as temporary and failures as isolated and short term
How can employees persevere and remain diligent in the face of difficult challenges? How do we help employees navigate constant change without losing all of their energy or positivity? Join us in this interactive session to learn valuable tools and specific actions for building and maintaining resilience within your workforce. Based on the latest research in the areas of neuroscience, positivity, and resilience.